Frenchie Journey is is looking for guest blog posts on all dog related (especially French Bulldog related) guest blog post topics!
If you’re a French Bulldog expert, writer, a representative for a French Bulldog dog-related website or company, or just like to write about French Bulldogs, I would be happy to hear from you.
Whether you want to write for us on dog behavioral issues and training, fun facts, or general advice, we accept submissions from experts in this niche and will happily provide a publishing platform for your articles!
Here’s which types of French Bulldog guest posts are the most welcomed on FrenchieJourney.com:
- ‘Listicle’ Articles. Articles such as the “The Top 10 French Bulldog ______” or “15 Ways To Keep Your French Bulldog Healthy” etc are great content pieces to submit.
- Detailed French Bulldog guides. If you know all the challenges of treating a type of behavioral issue or problem, or if you can talk in depth about a subject, for example, lifestyle topics, guides on specific breeds etc, feel free to share them with us.
- Professional articles. Are you a veterinarian? Or maybe a dog trainer or nutritionist, or even a pet psychic? We want to hear from you! Whether you want to write about the ins and outs of dog nutrition, veterinary trends, or discuss a health issue and solution, we want to read it!
- Opinion and lifestyle topics. Want to comment on new dog products or share your personal experience of dealing with dogs or an inspiring pooch story? Send your article over.
Note: We will review all submissions before publishing, and let you know within 10 days if your article has been accepted. We will only accept TOP QUALITY content, and it goes without saying that we will not accept any links pointing to adult, pharmaceutical or drug related content, or to any sales pages. I am happy to accept submissions from quality Dog blog and Dog products sites that will add value to our growing audience of French Bulldog lovers around the world.
Guest Post Content Requirements
Please follow the following requirements: All submissions should be sent to info [at] cliverse.com. Please include Guest Blog in the subject line.
- Please first review some of our existing blog posts to get a full idea of our writing style, content, etc. You can see some of our articles here:
- Send us an email with topic suggestions of what you want to write about as well as links to your previous work. Make your titles fun and catchy, but try to also focus on including your main keyword. From there, we’ll choose one topic that will work bets on our site. If you’ve already written the article, send it over, but know that we may decline it.
- Send us the link you’d like included within your guest blog. Again, we will not accept spammy links, sorry. If you don’t want to include a link, feel free to send us your social media links if you’d like those included instead.
Guest Blog Requirements
- Word count — at least 1,000 but ideally 1,500 words
- Make sure your article is well-formatted with proper H2 and H3 tags.
- If possible, please attach one free, high res stock images with your article. If you don’t have access to one I can find one don’t worry about that.
- Provide original content only. Your article must be 100% unique and not published anywhere else on the web. I will absolutely check to ensure. Unfortunately, you cannot publish it elsewhere after we have published it either, not even your own website – sorry! You can however include a line or a para about your article and then include the link to the full piece on our site. The guest post article you submit must pass copyscape.com with “no results.”
- Double-check grammar and syntax. We won’t accept an article that has mistakes or is written poorly. Read it over before you send it to us and make sure it’s top quality content.
Please Read Before Submitting Guest Post Content Ideas:
- Before submitting any content please use the web form below
- After you send the article FrenchieJourney.com has full rights of ownership to the content. After submitting the article it becomes property of our site and you should not publish it anywhere else.
- I reserve the right to edit and change the article if we see fit, including to strip or change unwanted links.
- I can accept only one link per article to your website.
- Please let us know if you would like me to contribute to your website as well
Useful Things to send along with your content:
- Author’s Photo and short about section (sentence or two) – for the author box
- A Photos for the article is welcome but not mandatory. I can go shoot, purchase, or find a quality photo with for the content piece if you are unable to get one.
If you submit your article to us, you acknowledge that if we publish it, it is owned by Frenchie Journey Thus, you are not permitted to publish it elsewhere, even on your own website. We reserve the right to make edits if we need to, and to decline articles without reason.
If you’ve sent a great piece of content but haven’t received a reply, check your spam folder. If you can’t find it there, this means that your article wasn’t accepted this time. Sorry – unfortunately we don’t have the capacity to publish all of the articles we receive, just the high quality ones!
P.S. Few things to help you find us 😉
- Dog blog guest post
- Dog blog write for us
- submit a guest article
- submit a guest post
- submit guest post
- suggest a guest post
- this is a guest post by
- this is a guest article
- this guest post is from
- guest post by
- places i guest posted
- guest post written by
- guest author today
- my guest posts