Backstory of Frenchie Journey - My Journey of Loving french Bulldogs
I have owned bulldogs since 2006 and I’ve conducted a lot of research on these awesome dogs. I have bought books, read online articles, watched videos, and talked to many Frenchie owners. I’ve even interviewed professional dog trainers to get their insights and recommendations.
My early journey with French Bulldogs led me to:
- Conducting the research process
- Finding a reputable French Bulldog breeder
- Learning how to do temperament testing on the puppies in the -litter to find just the right fit for our family
- Buying all kinds of toys, beds, dog food that’s just right for my Frenchie
- How to deal with various health issues my French Bulldog had come up
- and much more
I came to the conclusion that there were a LOT of moving pieces when it came to finding the right Frenchie. That’s why I wanted to share the journey I have been on to help you.
As my little Augie grows, I will share the products and services my family and I use to give him his best life.
It is my hope that you find value in the shared experiences of our Frenchie Journey.
My Mission Is To Share My French Bulldog Experiences So You Can Give Your Frenchie A Great Life
This site is for French Bulldog lovers who believe their Frenchie is a member of their family, their “fur-baby”, and is a special companion to cherish. I will focus on people who want to provide the very best life for their Frenchie and show them off in all their splendor. I promise that engaging with what I share here will help you become a more informed and better Frenchie parent.
How I create content
Ensuring The Health of Your French Bulldog
What's In It For You?
- You love your four-legged little Frenchie and want them to have an amazing life.
- You want to feel comfortable knowing you are being a responsible French Bulldog owner. One that has done their research and aims to maximize their health and happiness.
- You want French Bulldog accessory advice based on customer experience and not commercial sales pages
Founder and Editor at Frenchie Journey